your punch with my cherries. cherry- ice cubes pizazz & the punch chilled the .
- 1 (10 or 12 oz) jar of Cherries, divided; reserve cherry liquid
- 4 c pomegranate (or cranberry) juice
- 2 c 100% orange juice
- ¼ c fresh lime juice (about 2 -3 limes)
- 4 c sparkling water
- 2 limes, sliced into ¼" thick rounds
- To make the cherry ice cubes, fill ice trays with cherries (1 in ice ) and water. Freeze set ( -6 hours).
- In a pitcher or punch bowl, stir cherry liquid, pomegranate (or cranberry) juice, orange juice, lime juice, and water.
Garnish punch and glasses with cherry ice cubes and lime slices for a wow !