Make your very wipes with all- !
- 1 1/4 - 1 1/2 cups distilled water (or boiled and cooled)
- 1 tablespoon castile soap (or other natural, mild soap)
- 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel
- 1 tablespoon witch hazel
- 1/2 tablespoon oil (olive, sweet almond, or coconut)
- 10-15 drops essential oils (I use tea tree and lavender - buy here or here)
- 1 roll strong paper towels (Bounty or Viva)
- Storage container (old wipes container, tupperware, plastic ice cream bucket, etc.)
- Cut the roll of paper towels in half with a sharp, non-serrated knife.
- Place one half of the roll in a tall container (or accordion fold the towels and place in an old wipes container).
- In a small bowl, add the water, castile soap, aloe vera, witch hazel, and almond oil, and stir to mix well.
- Add the essential oils and stir to combine.
- Slowly pour mixture over the towels to saturate them. If you're using a wipes container, just pull the towels through the little slot in the cover and you're done!
- If using a tall container, flip it over after 5-10 minutes to make sure the towels are completely wet with the solution. Then flip it back over, pull out the cardboard roll from the middle and the first towel should come right out.
- Use as you would regular baby wipes.