Make your foaming hand at with !
- 4 parts distilled, purified, or filtered water
- 1 part castile soap, or your favorite natural soap
- 5-8 drops essential oil (optional; I like lavender and tea tree)
- 1/2 teaspoon moisturizing oil, optional (vitamin E, almond oil, or vegetable glycerin)
- Empty, clean foaming soap dispenser
- Fill your soap dispenser about 4/5 full with water.
- Add castile soap to fill the rest of the bottle, leaving some room at the top for the pump to fit.
- Add essential oils and moisturizing oil, if using.
- Cover dispenser with pump and shake well to combine the oils and soap with the water.