- 3 cups cooked whole-wheat pasta (any type of small pasta shape will work)
- 2 Tbsp. vegan butter
- 1/2 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 Tbsp. hot sauce (optional)
- 2 cups chopped kale (optional)
- 1 large tomato, chopped (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat up the cooked pasta in a large saucepan. Add the vegan butter, nutritional yeast, almond milk, and Cheyenne pepper. Stir until well combined.
- Add the kale and tomato and stir. (You can also use spinach, mushrooms, cooked sweet potato, or any other vegetable that you want.)
- Season with salt and pepper and enjoy!